Just a few months into the 12 months, 2020 is already proving to be extra thrilling than ever. This March, RoSPA will likely be launching our first ever Awards Excellence Discussion board in India. happening on Tuesday, March 24at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Campus in Chennai, India. This free occasion is an outstanding instance of simply how far the RoSPA Well being & Security Awards scheme has reached throughout the globe.
Internet hosting this worldwide occasion is Worldwide Awards Ambassador Stephen Storey. With over 27 years of expertise within the well being and security business, mixed together with his wealthy RoSPA Award successful historical past, Stephen will likely be presenting an outline of the awards scheme.
Awards Excellence Boards present a platform for present and potential Award winners to share their success, to enter into mentoring preparations, to enhance their standing within the RoSPA Awards, to ask questions and be taught extra and to achieve invaluable CPD hours.
What’s the theme for the occasion?
Sharing security excellence, one thing which RoSPA’s personal Dr. Karen McDonnell, is a big advocate of. As Karen usually says, “after we share success, we develop into stronger and extra resilient” and “being related with others is so basically essential… completely different views assist form the following steps.”
A few of the matters being mentioned embrace:
- Coverage Driving Excellence Delivering Change – Introduced by Karen McDonnell Occupational Security and Well being Coverage Adviser, RoSPA, UK
- Overview of the RoSPA Awards – Introduced by Stephen Storey L&T Company EHS Head(HCI IC), RoSPA Awards Ambassador, Chennai, India
- RoSPA Award Winner Case Examine – Kakraper Nuclear Energy Plant, Gujarat, India
- World Alternatives for skilled development for HSE Professionals – Introduced by Ajay Sachdeva Regional Vice President -Area IX ASSP, India
- The Security Challenges when Working in Distant and Linear Tasks – Introduced by Nigel Wirtz EHS Director WDFCC Rail Challenge, Rajasthan, India
- Evolution of EHS in direction of Sustainability and Advantages of IEMA UK Company Membership/Coaching – Introduced by Gagan Pattnaik (CEnv and MIEMA), Setting Head (L&T HCI IC)
- Going Underground – TBM/Tunnel Security – Introduced by Russel Brown Director L&T Tunnel Excellence Academy Director, Chennai, India
- Digital Medical Screening L&T Case Examine – Introduced by Sharmila Devadoss MD MedIoTek Well being Techniques Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India
In the event you’re involved in attending the occasion, please contact Daybreak Thomson at [email protected]. Please notice, this occasion is unique to RoSPA Award Winners and potential award entrants. To search out out extra about find out how to develop into a part of our RoSPA Awards group, go to www.rospa.com/awards